Tuesday 19 March 2013

Summer Cup Round 5 Games

Sorry for lack of report this week, I was busy writing on congress for the magazine.
I had some nice feedback on the blog from Glenn Wilson, creator of Chessflash, which I use to display games. He very helpfully suggested a different colour scheme, and also suggested that I split up the games so that it loads quicker. Actually I'm not sure if I should publish every single game, as some of them are not that good. maybe I should be more selective.
Anyway, let me know what you think - I'll just publish a couple of games for now.

Big news of round 5 of the Summer Cup was that SCOTT WASTNEY DID NOT WIN! for the first time since round 4 of the NZ championship. Anthony held him to a draw. Mark van der Hoorn caught them, and bear in mind too that Mark has won all the games he has played, the half point was because of a bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment