Wednesday 1 January 2014

Pics from the Christmas Party

Sorry it's been a while since I updated this site. My New Year's resolution is to keep it up to date!

Many thanks to those who sent in photos from the Christmas party / prizegiving / Transfer chess. It was a lot of fun, as those who attended will agree. Here is the link to Beate's photos

I am sorry I have no idea who won the transfer chess, but I suspect it was either Russell Dive or Anthony Ker. Mark van der Hoorn was unfortunately unable to be present to defend his title.

Thanks to Beate, and also to Bob List, who provided this picture of the 4-handed chess being played by some of the top players in New Zealand:

This game was won by man on form, Russell Dive (no, they weren't playing as partners). In the background are the 4 young players who took their places later on in the evening.

Here are a couple of pictures from my camera:



No comments:

Post a Comment