Thursday 3 January 2019

Nathan Hall Dominates the C Grade

In the Club Championship the C Grade was dominated from start to finish by talented newcomer Nathan Hall, and he finished a clear point ahead of his nearest rival, returning player Edward Tanoi.
Caleb He was the only player to beat Nathan - Caleb would no doubt have finished higher, but he was busy travelling around the country playing in chess tournaments and only got to play in 6 out of the 9 rounds.

Hall v Farrington from an earlier encounter

I am grateful to Nathan for annotating one of his key wins in this tournament, against venerable trooper Lawrence Farrington. Nathan has the black pieces.








1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! world chess championship

    ReplyDelete